Saturday, March 10, 2012

Miracles are past?!?

I hear many people say miracles are a thing of the past, that God works within the bounds we live in.  If this was true we would not have a way out of our sin and the Bible would not be His Word.  Jesus says:

“I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.  He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:12-14
My question to you is this: 
WHO DO YOU SERVE? 
“When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.  You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.  Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us envies intensely?
JAMES 4:3-5 

No comments:

Post a Comment